Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ahhh October ...

I love fall, it's my favorite time of the year and October my favorite month. The fall foliage in MI and Ohio is second to none. DH and I are taking day trip up to AnnArbor end of next week to enjoy the fall foliadge and try a resturant Sophie told me about years ago that had fish tacos. Unfortunatly the fish tacos are no longer on the menu but there are some other tasty sounding dishes we're eager to try. And since I lost 35 (yes 35!) pounds this summer I feel I desreve this : )
Sheri

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hi Sheri- I jumped over here from the quilting forum at about.com

I love October too... but I think Indiana is missing out on the beautiful colors this year... not enough cold weather combined with a dry summer is making all the trees lose their leaves prematurely!

Have fun with your blog. Hope you don't mind if I lurk!