Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Polar Express.

"The Polar Express" is the fifth book Dorothy picked for the Nesting Robin. Since I was not fond the third book "The Giving Tree" I almost substituted it with "The Little Engine that Could " Glad I didn't since my DDIL has told me The Polar Express is Lucas's favorite movie. Here is what I have for the row. It's suppose to be pages where the train is going through the dark snowy woods with wolves watching. I made one wolf peeking around a tree but it was too dark with the blue back ground and hard to make out. So I'm going to redo it with a white back ground. We have out of town company so don't know when I'll get back to it. Probably Monday.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hi,

The content of your blog is very interesting. But it seems that your blog is lacking more visitors.
If you want tips on how to increase your blog's visitors, go to http://PopularBlog.co.nr/

Goodluck!

blackbearcabin said...

The Polar Express is one of my favorite Christmas books...i love the illustrations and the story is wonderful! I like your row...very pretty!
lisajo