Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2008

New Door in Yipee!



Finally my Atuim door is in . Yippee! I guess I got spoiled by the timely way the other work we had done this winter went. Everything else was completed within ten days of ordering it. I had to wait a month for this door but WOW! It sure was worth the wait, it's a beautiful door. Click on the photo for a better view.
As you can see the installers trash and tools are still out on the Sun Porch . Speaking of which is my next project to redecorate. I'm thinking kinda English Cottage style. Keeping the white wicker but painting the room a pale yellow, or vanilla color and add a lot of pillows in flowery pastels, pinks, yellows, greens. HELP ! I need some suggestions here.
Oh almost forgot the other pic is what my sewing room looks like right now. They replacing the drafty old window in there today . So I shoved everything to one side and covered it with blankets and sheets to keep the dust off. Picture of my new window coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

corry said...

I took a better view...what a beautiful new door! Good luck with decorating, i always find that the most fun part!

Vicky aka Stichr said...

Nice door! I would do a cirtus 'theme' for my sun porch...oh wait I don't have one of those....Actually I think I will do it in my Sun Corner that I am getting in the bathroom. I already have the green and yellow started...ok, it's just the towels, but...