Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sign of the Times and Last Years Row Robin.




As many of you know we've been remodeling our family room. When DH hired the painters they did the job the next day . And it was a Sat! Last Wed. the carpet salesman called to tell me our carpet was in and ask when I'd like it installed. I replied the first appointment they had. Expecting to be told six weeks from next Wed. To my surprise the salesman said "How about tomorrow morning." I've heard work is slow around here . I guess!
Here is a picture of our new carpet. It's dark moss green. It's not tweed but sort of a blend I guess you'd call it. I love it! The paint does not show it's true color here it's really a moss green and doesn't have the aqua tone like it looks in this picture.
And a couple picture of last years Row Robin finally all sewn together and bordered ready for quilting. Click on the pictures to get a better view.

5 comments:

black bear cabin said...

i followed along with the row robbin stealth-like, and really admired this quilt! i thought about participating in the latest one, and was thinking of copying your theme :) ...of course, i realized, i didnt have the time it would take to join this time around...so maybe next time.
By the way...the living room is looking wonderful...love the color of the carpet :)

Rose said...

I think your living room looks so restful! Love the quilt, too!

Sheri said...

Thanks Lisa and Rose. But it's the family room. The living room is next for paint and carpet but that's on hold until the weather warms up and we can open the windows. I don't like the paint fumes in a closed house.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheri,
How pretty. Looks so cozy.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Gena in Dallas said...

Hi Sheri - thanks for visiting my blog. Your quilts and cats are gorgeous. I have roots in the midwest too... mom born in Iowa, I was born in Wisconsin. Lots of summers and vacations spent enjoying the Great Lakes. Hope your knee is fully recoverd. -Gena