Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hats, Hats, Hats,

As I reported before my sis is on this hat crocheting binge. Here's a pix of second one she sent me for my B-day and her very appropriate card LOL .

Patty's hasn't been feeling well she's had the same symptoms I had two years ago when I lost 70 lbs She normally weighs about 110 so can't afford to lose weight like I did. So please... say some prayers for her. She's such a sweet selfless giving person always doing good works ,cooking for the sick, mentoring unwed-mothers , volunteers at the library, charity work for Compass and very active in her church. Right now as we speak she's crocheting hats for her granddaughter Kelsy's whole soccer team (when they saw Kelsy's the all begged for one). Just watching her makes me tired. She has a colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow. So keep her in your prayers. .

Click om the card for better view.

1 comment:

WhiteStone said...

Praying for your sister for good results.