Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Some Random Pictures

A couple pictures of my napping guys. Buddie in his bed and Jack on George's lap. I'm sure everyone sick of seeing pictures of them, but I love um so.
My latest thrift shop find, a quilt rack. Strange I never had one before considering my obsession with quilting I told DH we really need to add on or move to a larger house so I can buy more stuff!
And a couple pixs of the red and cream log cabin. I think I may give this red and white to Trudy, Sis says that quilt on her bed is one of those made in China ,India, or somewhere. They are very pretty but not very well made. Sis said Trudy would love to have one from me so... maybe I'll give this one,Have to check with sis first to see if she likes red. Click on pictures to enlarge.



No comments: