Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 19, 2008

PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,

I said I wouldn't blog about politics and...this is really not about politics it's about some common good sense. I have to comment on this email I got this morning. This has to be the stupidest one yet. Click on it for better image so you can read it..
Now come on..... I've read Mein Kampf does that make me a Nazi ? I've read Rosemary's Baby does that make me a devil worshiper?
I've read the bible does that make me a saint? I think not.
Americans have to start using some good sense and stop listening to the hate mongers like Rush Limbaugh. Take the time to find out where the candidates actually stand . And stop believing and passing on ever ignorant thing that comes in the email .
Oh and by the way I've also read some of the Koran and guess what? I'm still a practicing Catholic. Amazing huh?

1 comment:

Kate North said...

I have to say, one of the things I don't miss living over here is all those ads during the US presidential elections - we get news coverage of the elections, but at least we are spared the ads!!