Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2008

Best Laid Plans....


Well .... Lucas's quilt is not going to be done for Christmas. I sewed the blocks together with plain blue squares separating them . Yuk Did not like the look at all. So it's back to the drawing board. I'm thinking maybe some blue and beige plaid blocks. Anyway I took the blocks apart and here they are in a sad little pile on my sewing table. We're expecting a house full of out of town guest for Thanksgiving so I be putting it on the back burner for now. So I can get the house spruced up. Lucas might get it for Valentines Day if I can come up with a design I like .
In the mean time while I'm thinking I'll make several of these red work Christmas stockings.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

thats a bummer that the quilt isnt working for you right now :(
maybe a break from it will inspire you when you look at it with "fresh" eyes.
i always like my projects after ive had a little break from them...i think i just get tired of staring at it :)
good luck!