Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gone Quilting!






I was in my usual Spring cleaning frenzy when we had the sewer back up. Like my mom I like to go into each room and clean it completely ,scrub floors ,dust down wall ,clean windows ,wash everything washable and dust everything not. I had finished one bed room even painted and bought new curtains . Then Alas the flood stopped me in my tracks . The basement and family room are immaculate of course thanks to Service Master but still waiting for the new carpet and dry wall. In the meantime everything that that goes down there is up stairs bringing my cleaning to a screeching halt. So I'm putting my cleaning on hold and I'm going to just sew!
I've been agonizing over carpet colors. Here's the samples I've been looking at.The first one is my old carpet (the darker one) and the little one on top is my new choice. Then two pictures of my one cleaned bedroom. That's just an old Kitty quilt on the bed I want to get a new comforter . I have yet to clean the window but think I'll hire Service Master to do them all at once.
PS- Almost forgot my sweet granddaughter Milisa and her young man Jason painted the whole room for me. Thanks guys! Great Job!

No comments: