Total Pageviews

Friday, January 16, 2009

Whole Lot of Quilting Going On.

Well the new stove is in and I love it! So easy to clean. I've had a lot of people tell me they would rather cook with gas. No problem for me and I think the oven has an evener heat.
Remember the creative painting Ty did in the downstairs bathroom And Nick said it looked like clown ? Well I was going to make some kind of a cirrus wall hanging . But then found this Beatles cheat panel and whipped up a wall hanging with it. I still have to hang it in the bathroom but think the bright colors will go good in there. Also




I finished two UFO quilt tops (two down four to go) .For those of you that don't speak Quilt that's an" Un-Finished Object" Bright Houses from last year's row robin and a Red, White, and Blue Birthday swap from 20002. Now have to iron them and get them quilted on the Gracie machine. Not very good pictures couldn't get the whole quilt top in because no one was there to hold them up for me just pinned them up on the wall..

4 comments:

sophie said...

On the quilting front, we'd have to say that you're "cooking with gas" . . . LOL ;-)

I'm glad your new stove is in and you're loving it.

Judy said...

Your stove is very similar to mine, I love my electric stove and have no problems with it at all.
I enjoy looking at your quilts. I'm going to try and finish the one I started but if I run into problems I just maybe e-mailing you for some help.

WhiteStone said...

Congrats on the new stove. I love mine for its easy-to-clean top. We've moved a couple times and I had gas in one home. While I like it for speed of heat, I still prefer the smooth cooktop.

Perry said...

I love the houses quilt. Why haven't you got it quilted yet? lol