Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Approach,

OK the UFOs are making me crazy, well at least causing me stress. I've been having dreams that I have to get somewhere but can't seem to do it and I think it's because I'm putting pressure on my self to finish the darn UFOs. So.... I'm trying a new approach . Rather than just drive my self crazy pushing myself to get to things done just because I've put them off and feel guilty about it. I'm going vow to work on UFOs one week a month. If I get enthused and want to continue working on it after that week ,fine. But otherwise I will simply put it away until the next month. Hopefully this will take the pressure off and let me work on a new projects . We'll see how this plan works.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

UFO's are taunting me as well! i have finished one so far this year though, and two at Christmas, so im hoping im on a roll :) Just rotate them around so you dont get bored...and before you know it, you'll have several completed :)