Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thrift Store Finds!

A couple times a month I like to browse the thrift stores looking for interesting finds. But haven't been doing it much the last six months because life got in the way. But here's my latest finds. Battenberg lace curtains for my bedroom(finally got it painted). and this darling child's chair. I think I'll give it to sis for her birthday. In the mean time it sits in my dining room keeping Nick's shoes company. Grandson Nick just got out of the USAF he's staying with us for a few weeks then going to visit his mom and her family in Valencia Spain. For some reason he's decided my dinning room is the place for his shoes.Oh well at least the room is getting some use.LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a chuckle over the shoes. Thanks for the well wishes :)