Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2008

Rant

Kids.. grrrr. Our #3 son Brent wanted to plan a family vacation next summer . I loved the idea We decided on Cap Cod because most of us have always wanted to visit the area. Everyone was up for it but one son who flatly refuses to go stating the whole idea is "stupid". I have no explanation for this except he's our over achiever and it wasn't his idea and that makes it stupid. Would really like the whole family to be there but guess there's nothing I can do to make it happen. Upsetting my stomach maybe this ranting will help. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheri, I'm sorry that you are going through this. I think ranting does help, at least it does for me.
I got the pay it forward package. Thank you so much!!!!! I love the apron. You know me very well (LOL).
I hope things work out for you.
Judy