Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Little Comparison Shopping.


Well actually it's a already purchased comparison.
Two years ago I bought a Dyson because everyone including the carpet cleaners told me it picks pet hair the best. And I yes it does a good job picking up hair. However I don't think it does that well on dirt and dust. My winter allergies have been really bad this year.Usually with regular vacuuming and professional cleaning of the carpets and I don't have a problem.
Being suspicious I tried a test this morning I vacuumed the family room carpet with the Dyson.Then put a new bag in my five year old Kenmore canister and went over the carpet a second time.. You guessed it a lot more dirt.The little row of lights on the right side light up red. Good grief no wonder I've had sinus have problems all winter !

No comments: