Total Pageviews

Friday, December 12, 2008

Time out





Last week my teeth on the lower right side started hurting off and on. Monday the pain was getting worse so off to the dentist. I wasn't sure which tooth was bad the whole area hurt ,well with Xrays, taping, applying air and cold he decided it was a lower canine . He filled a cavity and told me call if it gave me anymore trouble. Well it felt a little better for a couple days then the pain got worse . Dentist called an antibiotic and Thursday went in for a root canal. Finally I'm pain free.So that's what I've been doing the last week.
Plus my camera's battery died so no new pictures . But here's some more from Thanksgiving. AJ and me dueling camera's and Cheri standing beside AJ .Here's also a picture of Christi our little college girl and one of Jena two of the clean up team. Christi's going to be a missionary so we made her say the Thanksgiving prayer . She and my two other sweet granddaughters Milisa and Jena cleaned the kitchen up after dinner. Thanks girls! A pic of our son Mick watching of course football.. And one of DDIL taking a break after cooking for about eight hours. With so much help I had a very stress free Thanksgiving just made some deserts and set the tables.

No comments: