Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2008

I've got the Blues

I working on four different projects right now and their all BLUE! I love blue it's my favorite color but hope I don't get burnt out on it by the time these are finished. The first one is a soccer ball quilt for DDIL's nephew. I'm using the bow tie pattern ,then arranging the block so they appear to be dirty soccer balls an idea I borrowed from Dorothy. The soccer ball fabric I'll use for border and binding.
The next one is a shoo fly quilt I started for my bed last year and since we're painting our bedroom blue next week I thought I better get it finished.(That ugly wall in the back ground what was under the wall paper I scrapped off ) As you can see after I laid them out for a look Poo Kitty promptly messed them up.
The picture of the Blue Work is what I've been doing in the evening that will eventually be sewn into a quilt and finally Grandson wants a Airplane quilt so here is the one block I made yesterday. At least this one will be different colored planes and just have a blue background .



No comments: